Vintage Pin-Up Heels & Ladylike Accessories from Aldens Catalog 1955

Friday, June 18, 2010

Vintage peep toe slingbacks, so darn cute! I love the chic little details on these, especially the tiny bow on the back of the ankle. I'm simply dying over the navy blue slingbacks with the white dashed threading, can't you just see those being remade today?

All of these shoes are quite classic and if you can't hunt down the vintage pair, a quick pop over to Endless.com will probably result in a vintage inspired pair. I'm not quite sure about gloves, I've never cared much for them, although I still think they are quite appropriate for the opera. I do however, ADORE the white "double nylon" pair for $1.09 (save .40!) those are just so cute!

Image Credits: All scanned catalog images from Cemetarian -Alden Catalog 1955

No comments:

Post a Comment