Downton Abbey Costumes | Season 2 Costume Highlights

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I've been catching up on Season 2 of Downton Abbey with my fella (we're both fans of the show) so I thought I would dedicate a post to the costumes from Downton Abbey as this period of fashion is one I rather fancied. I am excited to see the fashions evolve into the late teens and early 20s! Also, these are only highlights from Episodes 1, 2 and 3 of Season 2 as those are the only episodes I have seen thus far!

Downton Abbey Costumes | Season 2 Costume Highlights Downton Abbey Costumes | Season 2 Costume Highlights Downton Abbey Costumes | Season 2 Costume Highlights Downton Abbey Costumes | Season 2 Costume Highlights Downton Abbey Costumes | Season 2 Costume Highlights Downton Abbey Costumes | Season 2 Costume Highlights Downton Abbey Costumes | Season 2 Costume Highlights Downton Abbey Costumes | Season 2 Costume Highlights Downton Abbey Costumes | Season 2 Costume Highlights


All images are from Downton Online. The website is an amazing source if you are a fan of the show, so I highly recommend checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment