Life Happenings Through Instagram

Friday, July 13, 2012

There's been a quiet busy buzz with everything going on at ADORED | VINTAGE. I am finding that every single one of my days is filled up, planned, and accounted for. There's definitely been a lot of love, laughter, tears (of happiness and sadness), and all around crazy around here. But for the most part, when looking back at these little snapshots of my life... I feel very blessed.

ADOREDVINTAGE on Instagram ADOREDVINTAGE on Instagram ADOREDVINTAGE on Instagram ADOREDVINTAGE on Instagram ADOREDVINTAGE on Instagram ADOREDVINTAGE on Instagram ADOREDVINTAGE on Instagram ADOREDVINTAGE on Instagram


I'm definitely enjoying life, but I need a day of doing nothing soon. But that's hard for me. I hate being idle. And I hate feeling like I didn't progress in any way. A day of doing nothing is a day wasted for me. :) How about you?

Anyhow, if you have INSTAGRAM... hope you will follow me!

Find me: adoredvintage

No comments:

Post a Comment