Flea Market Finds | Pomona Antique Faire

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Last week my fella and I went to the Pomona Antique Faire and we came home with quite a few treasures!

This antique fair didn't have any vintage clothes (much to my disappointment) but what we did find were lots of vintage photos, a World War II Red Cross poster (ahh!!!), and the boy found some new odds and ends for his living quarters.




I have to say, the best thing about this little flea market (it's only a couple times a year) are the people! Everyone was just so super duper nice and was so happy to talk to you about the wares they were selling. We had a good 10 minute conversation with a fella about his uncle and father who served in World War II and one sweet elderly lady was so excited when I picked up the miniature spy camera made in Japan. Gosh dangit I wish I had bought that! It was sooo cool and still worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment