Black Friday Sale: Vintage Little Black Dresses

Thursday, November 22, 2012

HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY!!! I'm stuffed to the gills with turkey, cranberry sauce, and sweet potatoes (mmm my favorite) and I thought how appropriate it would be to do a little black vintage dress feature on Black Friday since black is the most slimming color. And the way I am feeling right now (and I am absolutely POSITIVE my waist has ballooned 4 inches) a slimming dress would be much needed (or elastic pants...)

Shop ADORED VINTAGE Little Black Vintage Dresses, they're all on SALE (25% OFF) for 3 DAYS ONLY!!!

Black Friday Sale: Vintage Little Black Dresses Black Friday Sale: Vintage Little Black Dresses Black Friday Sale: Vintage Little Black Dresses Black Friday Sale: Vintage Little Black Dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment