Retail Shop Inspiration: Hand Written Windows

Saturday, March 2, 2013

There is something very old fashioned about handwritten shop signs and windows that I knew when I had a shop I would most certainly write many of the signs in the shop. Next week the hideous brown paper that is covering up our shop windows will be finally coming down (I've had it UP TO HERE with them) and so I can get to doodling on the shop windows to my heart's content.

Retail Shop Inspiration: Window Signs

Retail Shop Inspiration: Window Signs

Retail Shop Inspiration: Window Signs

I'll only be drawing on one shop window as the other main window is being saved for our shop logo. I haven't decided if I will be incorporating the triangle on the AV logo in the shop window or if I should just have ADORED | VINTAGE. We'll see... that's another task all together.

Retail Shop Inspiration: Window Signs

Retail Shop Inspiration: Window Signs

Retail Shop Inspiration: Window Signs

No comments:

Post a Comment