Inspiring Dwellings | Natural Light + a Little Western

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

It's that time of year I start to get all antsy about decorating and re-doing my apartment. Ok, honestly, this happens every change of seasons, but who cares. I love looking at inspiring places and then curating a home that makes me inspired to live and work in. As always I love natural light, but lately I've really been feeling the Western vibe mixed in with lots of lace, flowers, and industrial.

Inspiring Dwellings | Natural Light + a Little Western Inspiring Dwellings | Natural Light + a Little Western Inspiring Dwellings | Natural Light + a Little Western Inspiring Dwellings | Natural Light + a Little Western Inspiring Dwellings | Natural Light + a Little Western Inspiring Dwellings | Natural Light + a Little Western Inspiring Dwellings | Natural Light + a Little Western Inspiring Dwellings | Natural Light + a Little Western Inspiring Dwellings | Natural Light + a Little Western

No comments:

Post a Comment