What I'm Wearing Today: "I Love History Channel"

Wednesday, June 9, 2010


Well I've done it, I took the plunge (the cut)! So far I'm loving it, it's definitely shorter than I thought it would be, but luckily my hair grows lightning fast, so soon I'll have more to play around with.

Goodness, I feel like a different person all together! I feel taller too. I look quite tall in the photo next to Beatrice and Eloise, but that's just a trick of the camera *hehe*

I've also just started a LOOKBOOK.nu account. Although, I probably won't be updating it that often as work and being a wife and mom keeps me pretty busy, but I do save many inspirations of other girls who have amazing style, so feel free to take a look! { Rodellee's LookBook }

{WHAT I'M WEARING}
Bowtie: Vintage, Adorevintage.com
Lace Collar: Vintage, Antique shop in Orlando
Lace Dress: Marshall's
Cardigan: Vintage, Thrifted
Satchel: Vintage, SLOW L.A.
Socks: UO
Shoes: Thrifted, Aldo?

No comments:

Post a Comment