Inspiring Outfits | Our Weekly Favorites

Sunday, August 1, 2010



Style Sightings | Ground Grazing
I'm happy to see a comeback for Maxi skirts. Love how preppy this outfit is with the tassel oxfords.

Nicola Sharkey Photography | St. Andrews, Scotland
Everything about this is perfect, the trench, the striped blouse, the red scarf, the leather satchel... I love how it was all pieced together, so harmonious!

The Sartorialist | On the Street....Lucia, Florence
Darling, just darling! I would wear this in a heartbeat if only I knew how to tie scarves like that in my hair.

Lookbook.nu | Hannah M
Another favorite? Polka dots! I love the pairing of the black dottie shorts with a nude loose tee. So simple and perfect.

All The Pretty Birds | Personality
I have a weakness for little floral dresses and straw boater hats. And wait, it gets better. Her bag is vintage! Well, it very much appears vintage, so I'll just say it is.

Copenhagen Streetstyle | Bouquet De Fleurs
An old tee with floral shorts. It's the floral shorts that got me. I am currently in love with them! (See for yourself...)

No comments:

Post a Comment