What We Wore | Pomona Antique Street Faire

Saturday, September 29, 2012

We heard about the Pomona Antique Fair a couple of weeks ago while my fella was out and about doing his craft beer brew thing at the LA County Fair. We are both huge flea market dweebs, so we were only happy to check out this little street fair and see what treasures we could hunt down. (I'll be posting some of the goodies we got later on this week, lots of rad stuff!)
We actually weren't planning on doing an outfit post, but I figured, why the heck not, we had pictures of what we were wearing and maybe you're curious? (And if not, that's cool too, this is my blog after all *wink*) So, here is what we wore to the Pomona Antique Faire...

SHE
dress:nasty gal
shirt: beulah
shoes: vintage
bag: vintage thrifted
rings: gifts from my fella, all vintage
sunnies: ray ban

HE
shirt: rag & bone
pants: dockers alpha khakis
belt: filson
shoes: seavees
sunnies: ray ban

No comments:

Post a Comment