Outfit Inspiration: Greenhouse Casual

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Many years ago I visited the wonderful Schmetterlinghaus in Vienna, Austria. It's a beautiful greenhouse filled with lush plants and hundreds of rainbow colored butterflies right in the middle of the historical Burggarten. It was a bit like being in a fairy tale walking into this green wonderland with butterflies flying about and the sun filtering through the glass ceilings. I don't remember what I wore when I visited this greenhouse, but seeing as how I spent many hours walking before and after visiting, I'm sure it was casual and comfortable but probably not nearly as stylish as this outfit inspiration. Outfit Inspiration: Greenhouse Casual Have you ever been to a greenhouse? 1. Vanessa Bruno cardigan, 2. Elizabeth and James, 3. Modcloth, 4. Jigsaw Online, 5. Diane Von Furstenberg, 6. Amazon, 7. Rag & Bone

No comments:

Post a Comment