Vintage Inspired Outfit: Native Picnic

Sunday, January 27, 2013

A few weeks ago I purchased a vintage black wool hat with worn in leather trim and have religiously been wearing it on a daily basis. I think I'm going through a Wild West phase.

I also found out recently that my beau has never been to the Grand Canyon besides spending a few years in Arizona as a kid and visiting Arizona a few times a year. So, needless to say, a trip to the Grand Canyon is a MUST for us soon. And a picnic! Most people invision having picnics at the park, somewhere green and woodsy...but I've never really heard anyone say they want to picnic in the desert or in the canyon.



1. Hat, ForwardForward.com
2. Dress, Marc Jacobs
3. Earrings, SSense.com
4. Picnic Set, Lampsplus.com
5. Boots, Bonadrag.com
6. Blanket, Pendleton

What do you think? Would you ever want to picnic in the desert?

No comments:

Post a Comment