A Vintage Outfit Post: Go-to Uniform

Sunday, June 16, 2013

There was no particular reason why I wanted to do an outfit post today other than I really liked what I wore. It's simple, nothing fancy. It's pretty much my go-to uniform when I can't be bothered to put together outfits. Simple blouse, a vintage skirt, and sandals. And this hairstyle is my go-to hairstyle when I can't sort the mess that is my hair.

I'm quite curious as to why women simply do not wear skirts more often, especially vintage ones. I find them to be so flattering on a number of shapes and forms. And they're so damn comfortable! Go forth women and wear more skirts!





HAIRSTYLE DIY:
Make four sections in your hair and braid each section.
Wrap two front braids under head and pin on opposite side.
Wrap two back braids over the front of head overlapping.
Use lots of bobby pins.



Blouse: Levis
Skirt: Vintage from Shop Lawrence
Bag: Shop Lawrence
Sandals: Madewell
Jewelry: Vintage + New

And if you're wondering, photos edited using VSCO. ^_^
(I get asked often what I use to edit my pictures with.)

No comments:

Post a Comment