Vintage Shop Sale | Black Friday

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I've only ever experienced BLACK FRIDAY once and I have to be honest, it was totally horrific, and amazing. I didn't even sleep a wink and you know how difficult that is after you've eaten your weight in turkey, cranberry sauce, and mashed potatoes? I just wanted to KNOCK OUT in bed, but instead, I stayed up and went to several shops for the the DOOR BUSTER savings! But my God, it was awful! And completely fascinating! I had never seen so many people be so unpolite and so manic over STUFF. People were getting vicious! It was like that scene in Mean Girls when everyone turns into wild animals at the school.

LUCKILY, you won't have to go push madly through the crowds to save at Adored Vintage for the Black Friday sale! The sale starts on NOV 29th (Black Friday!) but probably will start a little earlier, perhaps right after Thanksgiving dinner! All little black vintage dresses, black hats, black purses, everything dark, moody, and black will be 40% OFF for 24 hours! Although, I'm considering extending it to the weekend. What do you think loves?



No comments:

Post a Comment