Adored Vintage TRUNK Show at MYRTLE in Echo Park

Friday, December 14, 2012

Hey vintage dolls! Tomorrow (Saturday, the 15th) I'll be toting a rack of pretty candy colored frocks to Echo Park's MYRTLE shop (that adorably pink boutique on Sunset Blvd). I've never done a trunk show before so I don't know what to expect. Which I suppose is a good thing that I really don't have expectations. I just want to hang out with some cute gals, help them fall in love with vintage, talk about vintage...all the while consuming more Christmas cookies.

I swear my waistline has expanded 1.5" I am NOT joking on that one, I measured myself this evening after a client asked about a dress.

Anyhow, if you haven't decided on plans for Saturday evening, why not hang out with the pixie haired Whitney (the owner and purveyor of pretty + awesome things at MYRTLE) and myself tomorrow evening!

Adored Vintage TRUNK Show at MYRTLE in Echo Park

Adored Vintage Trunk Show @MYRTLE
Address: 2213 Sunset Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90026
When: Dec 15th, Saturday
Time: 5-9PM

No comments:

Post a Comment